| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Östersund in September is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain every now and then. Only 63mm (2.5in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Östersund are a little dull having an average of a mere 4:03 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 8:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Östersund September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Östersund, Sweden
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Östersund:
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 280.1 kms (174 miles) NNW
- Orland, Norway - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) W
- Trondheim, Norway - 210.8 kms (131 miles) W
- Storlien, Sweden - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) W
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 7 kms (4.4 miles) WNW
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 319.2 kms (198.3 miles) WSW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) SW