| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Östersund in February is cold at -7.5 °C (18.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.9 °C (25 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.6 °C (11.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of fluid tumbles during on average 13 days.
- The skies in Östersund are really dreary having on average only 1:48 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:19 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 8:42.
- There are approximately 6:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22% of daylight hours and cloudy 78% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Östersund February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Östersund, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Östersund:
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 280.1 kms (174 miles) NNW
- Orland, Norway - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) W
- Trondheim, Norway - 210.8 kms (131 miles) W
- Storlien, Sweden - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) W
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 7 kms (4.4 miles) WNW
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 319.2 kms (198.3 miles) WSW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) SW