| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ístersund in April is very cool at 1.3 °C (34.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 12 days.
- In April the skies in Ístersund are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:25 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 16:35 long with an average length of 15:03.
- There are approximately 9:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ístersund April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ístersund, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ístersund:
- Br°nn°ysund, Nordland, Norway - 280.1 kms (174 miles) NNW
- Orland, Norway - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) W
- Trondheim, Norway - 210.8 kms (131 miles) W
- Storlien, Sweden - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) W
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 7 kms (4.4 miles) WNW
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 319.2 kms (198.3 miles) WSW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) SW